DIXON VALVE PRODUCTSSeptember 24, 2018
PNEUMATIC FITTINGS & HOSESSeptember 24, 2018
HOSE SAFETY WHIP CHECKS & SOCKS
- S.H.Industrial Needs is safety conscious and promotes the use of Whip Checks on all pressurized hose applications. To prevent serious injury due to hose or coupling failure, add a Whip Check at each hose connection and from equipment to hose. Install in the fully extended position (no slack) for proper safety assurance.
- Available in four sizes to work with hoses from 1/2″ through 4″ inside diameters
- Available as hose-to-hose (as shown) or hose-to-tool end styles
- Optional safety clip and lanyard attachment provides added safety for universal type couplers
- OSHA compliant
- Style WSR – Hose-to-tool Service
- Style W – hose-to-hose service
These are the best high-pressure hose restraints available, because the stocking style woven steel grips the hose more securely over a larger area. Abrasion and wear and tear usually take place near fittings, which may result in a rupture. The woven steel can also help prevent abrasion to the hose underneath. These Whip Socks are not restricted to just air hoses, but can be used on any application where high-pressure hoses are used, air, water, hydraulic, slurry, etc.