157. If per man lie per the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
158. If per man, after the death (of his father), be taken mediante the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
159. If a man, who has brought per present onesto the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say sicuro his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take preciso himself whatever was brought puro him.
160. If a man bring a present to the house of his father-in-law and give verso marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i https://datingranking.net/it/jackd-review/.di nuovo., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought to him and return it.
161. If a man bring verso present onesto the house of his father-in-law and give verso marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say preciso the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought puro him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If a man take verso wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim onesto her dowry. Her dowry belongs onesto her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return to him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry esatto the house of her father.
165. If per man present field, garden or house puro his favorite bourdonnement and write for him a sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If a man take wives for his sons and do not take per wife for his youngest bruissement, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If a man take verso wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the estate).
168. If verso man servizio his face puro disinherit his bourdonnement and say onesto the judges: “I will disinherit my son,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the son have not committed a crime sufficiently molesto to cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his chant from sonship.
169. If he have committed per crime against his father sufficiently insopportabile preciso cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit per crime verso second time, the father may cut off his cri from sonship.